Sunday, April 03, 2005

None

Sorry for the delay in the posting, I assume there are only about 3 people, maybe 2 that read this anyway. It's been a busy time for me lately with the cubicle move and all that good stuff. Plus, I am moving "departments" almost all together. I think I will almost completely lose my Pcard duties and completely take over the T&E. It will definately be interesting. Since my last entry a whole lot hasn't happened. I went to Amarillo once and had a great time with my buddy Ryan. Training for my triathlon officially starts tomorrow and I'm excited and dreading it all at once. Hopefully the training and the race itself will get me in wonderful shape for the summer. So I can start taking my shirt off all the time and show off my sweet body. Otherwise, I just take it off and show off my not so sweet body. I went skiing yesterday and my face got completely burnt. I'm talking beet red worst burn in the world burnt. My upper lip and cheeks are blistering and I'm pretty sure they are going to burst and start peeling. Sucky it's on my face but oh well, it's my own fault. Well, I think I've been pretty random for a long enough time. Peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home