Saturday, April 23, 2005

Living Life

Denver is really starting to liven up for me. Granted, there are still other places I think about living, but for now, Denver is doing the job just fine. The big attraction for me in Denver is all the cool concerts I've been missing out on in life living in Hastings, NE and Amarillo, TX. I will get to see two very cool concerts within days of each other. If you want more info, just ask. The book I proposed in a previous blog is slow going, but it is in the works and I am actually taking it somewhat seriously. Hopefully everyone I know will buy a copy when and if it gets published. Hopefully, I will get to do some talk shows and have lots of women yell at me. That sounds like a lot of fun to me. On that same note, I've found that being nice to everyone is one really big hassle. I'm going to have to pick and choose my battles, but being an ass is definitely called for on occasion. And so it begins, Jay the jerk. The battle here is to stay nice enough often enough so when described to people I don't know, I still appear to be a good guy. I've tried this before and didn't have very good luck, but, with new motivation, and a lot more knowledge about how to do it correctly, the experiment should prove to be a positive thing. May I also suggest everyone who visits drag me to the Rio for strawberry frozen margaritas, scrumdiddlyumptious. Peace

2 Comments:

At April 23, 2005 at 10:26 PM, Blogger Amethyst23 said...

Why aren't there any pics on this blog? I was just curious....

 
At April 27, 2005 at 10:37 PM, Blogger Emily Moore said...

I am glad to see that things are brightening up for you in good ol' Dtown. Even though Hastings is kind of lame, it was fun while it lasted right? We all still miss you here, but we are managing ok...have a happy thursday and friday and weekend. Talk to you soon...gbu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home