Thursday, March 10, 2005

Things to do before I DIE

1. Compete in and finish the Iron Man Triathlon
2. Attend all 81 home games for the Colorado Rockies
3. A standing back flip
4. Dunk a basketball
5. Finish Buster(1971 Ford Bronco)
6. Own and raise a wolf
7. Attend all 10 home games for the Denver Broncos (pre-season included)
8. Record an Album
9. Attend all 41 home games for the Denver Nuggets
10. Attend the Big 4 All-Star games (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL)
11. Get Married
12. Make $1,000,000
13. Play Pebble Beach
14. Play Augusta
15. Write and star in a TV sitcom
16. Write and star in a movie
17. Coach a championship team (any level)
18. General manage a championship team (perferrably proffessional)
19. See U2 in concert ( I already have tickets, I just needed a confidence booster)
20. Own my own business

That's the list as of now, Im sure there will be revisions, probably some additions and deletions. You know, I would like to keep them somewhat realistic. If you can help with any of these please let me know!

1 Comments:

At March 10, 2005 at 9:42 PM, Blogger Emily Moore said...

Jay,

After reading and rereading your list I realized that I would not accept anything less or anything more from you. I am pretty sure I have heard about several of the things you mentioned back in the day. I wish you the best of luck with accomplishing all of your goals/dreams. If you get bored maybe you should rank them in order of importance. If I can help you fulfill any of these...let me know and I will do the best I can...

Have a great weekend...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home