Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Movin' on up

So, after months of hard work, my boss has asked me to become a permanent employee. That's right, I've been a temp for the last 3 months. I moving departments and yet keeping a few responsibilities from the old one. I do not believe there is a raise in salary, well is it a raise in salary if you move from hourly to salary? Anyway, I will at least get some benefits, start my retirement, get a badge with my picture on it. You know, all that cool stuff that goes with being associated with a corporation. I get a new desk that comes stock with a window. It's hard to weigh the benefits and losses with this transition, but, I think overall it will be a good thing for me.

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2005 at 6:15 PM, Blogger Emily Moore said...

Jaybird,

I am so proud of you...to think that only 4 months ago you were jobless...my friend, you are maturing and turning into a fine man (even though you alread were...just more so). I hope you have a pleasant weekend...

and...congratulations...i mean that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home