Monday, February 07, 2005

No title

It is so weird....I've found that working 40 hours a week is semi-exhausting. I can no longer make fun of my parents for going to bed at 9 p.m. because I am usually only an hour behind them. Is this what my life has come to? Am I officially a member of the rat-race? My life actually feels like those black and white ads of almost robotic people traveling to work. Wake-up, work, sleep, repeat for four more days. The transition from late nights and doing "whatever" I wanted to no late nights and doing whatever my boss wants can seem very difficult at times. Superbowl note: Why was I tired after sitting for 4 hours watching t.v.? I need to get out more.

1 Comments:

At February 10, 2005 at 10:46 AM, Blogger Liz Maushart said...

Jay~
The forty hours a week sounds intense!! I hope my mom isn't too hard on you! Sounds like you better get some rest.

~Liz

 

Post a Comment

<< Home